006 | Emergency Showers
MDS Line | Product Specifications
To complete the full range of product for laboratory and professional users, FAR In collaboration with a very reliable German company, integrate a new line of emergency devices.
The new complete line of body and hand-held eye showers, focused and oriented only to the laboratory needs, is a perfect combination of Safety, Operation, and Reliability. The product line complies to both EN and ANSI standards, and perform a great chemical resistance and operational performances level, confirmed and warranted by the DVGW approvals.
Concerning the hand-held eye showers, the combination of a light weight, and a good ergonomy, such as also an improved trigger lock and opening system of the shower, combined to a new and more performing spray pattern and stay-open dust cap, create a reliable product, easy to be cleaned, with a longer lifetime and an improved functionality.
The hand-held eye showers general specifications are:
– water-bearing parts made of brass
– handle with integrated, adjusting activation made of plastics, valve not self-closing
– high-performance spray head made of brass, for large-scale dispersion of water, chemical resistant powder coated, largely scale-free, with rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps
– integrated flow regulation 7 litre / minute (single spray) 14 litre / minute (double spray)
– integrated backflow preventer
– stainless steel covered hose, length 1.5 meter, water inlet ½” female, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
– table or wall mounting accessories
– sign for eye shower according to DIN 4844-2-D and BGV A8, self-adhesive PVC-film, 100 x 100 mm
– according to DIN 1988 and DIN EN 1717
– according to DIN EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2004
– DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
The body showers general specifications are:
– flange plate with 4 mounting holes made of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, dimensions 200 x 200 mm
– stand pipe 1 ¼” made of stainless steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, with top and medium water inlet 1 ¼” female, with bottom draining outlet for eye shower 1 ¼” female
– shower arm ¾” made of brass, chemical resistant green powder coated, total length 655 mm
– ball valve ¾ “ with pull rod made of stainless steel, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
– pull rod made of steel, chemical resistant green powder coated, length 700 mm
– high-performance shower head made of chemical resistant plastic, with improved spray pattern, corrosion resistant, largely scale and maintenance-free, very robust, self-draining
– integrated automatic flow regulation 50 l/min. for a spray pattern acc. to the norms at a specified operating range of 1.5 to 3 bar dynamic water pressure
– total height 2300 mm, projection 655 mm
– eye shower with two spray heads and stainless steel bowl
– big push plate made of steel, length 240 mm, chemical resistant green powder coated, with large signal “PUSH”, luminescent according to DIN 67510
– ball valve ½” made of stainless steel, DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
– high-performance spray heads made of brass, for large-scale dispersion of water, chemical resistant green powder coated, largely scale-free, with rubber sleeves and sealed dust caps
– integrated flow regulation 16 litre / minute
– bowl made of stainless steel, diameter 275 mm, chemical resistant powder coated, bottom water outlet 1 ¼” female on standpipe
– connecting pipe ½” made of brass, chemical resistant green powder coated, length 100 mm
– according to DIN EN 15154-1:2006 and DIN EN 15154-2:2006
– according to ANSI Z358.1-2004 and DIN 12899-3:2009
– DIN-DVGW tested and certificated
THIS LINE IS ALSO AVAILABLE FULLY MADE IN STAINLESS STEEL POLISHED.
For a detailed specification document referred to every singular model send us an inquiry and we will provide you with a complete and specific technical documentation.