Water taps can be supplied with oil bath head valve sealing in EPDM or with ceramics head valve.
Maximum working pressure 10 Bar.
Nozzle with possibility of disassembly in compliance with DIN 12898 regulation.
Handles identification in compliance with EN13792:2000 norm, manufactured in acid – resistant PP.
Threads in compliance with ISO228/1 regulation, B tolerance class.
Taps are built in conformity with the DIN12918 norm.
FAR can furthermore supply the fitting, if required, with an internal chemical nickel-plating with a tickness of 17 microms.
Taps finished with acid-resistant epoxy powder painting.
As an option, FAR water fittings can also be equipped on demande with:
- Flow-back prevention valve
- Flow limitator
- ON-OFF integraded system
- Metallic handle epoxy painted
- Quick release insted of the nozzle
- ST fitting release system
- Joystick handle wrist or hand or elbow
- operated (instead or as an option for the lever)